Resource material is a key way for housing workers to keep up to date and provide the best service possible. We have several ways you can access Resources:
- Online Library of over 1700 searchable articles found by RENT staff and housing workers
- RENT Bi-weekly Bulletin: Tips and info for Toronto housing help agencies about RENT and local news
- Housing Help News: regional to international news about housing are collected from over 50 resources including daily newspapers, government agencies and departments, non-profit organizations and coalitions and other sector sources.
- Training Videos: Available on DVD or on line on key housing issues
- Housing Help Resource Tool Kit: Available to the public, this is a large list of categorized services available in Toronto which help reduce homelessness.
- Essential Resources: A list of documents prepared by RENT which are key in housing help.
By providing us with your contact information, you are joining the network.
By joining the network, you will be able to register online for monthly sessions; receive all announcements; receive seasonal e-bulletins; access colleagues through network; access mentors; post questions and issues; and participate in online discussions.
If you are concerned about housing and homelessness in Canada, our list of resources can help you learn more about the issues.
Find listings for many of the services that assist people experiencing homelessness, including addiction services, clothing banks, employment centres, mental health services, shelters, housing and housing help services. Join RENT for access to hundreds more resources like this!